Litquidity Capital - 2019 Last Minute Gift Ideas
The Unofficial Official 2019 Last Minute Gift Guide
If you're like me, you've probably procrastinated until the last minute to buy gifts for family, friends, significant others, your MD, your doorman, the hot HR girl, etc. I've compiled a list of a few brands that I've incorporated into my day to day over the past year or two to help make the last minute Christmas / Holiday shopping a bit easier.
Avoid this breaking out at the dinner table when you gift some underwear or juul pods:
Lastly, NOT gonna plug my merch because we still ironing out supply chain kinks as we gear up for a robust 2020 (and can't guarantee items will arrive in time).
- Rhone - These guys are giving Lululemon a run for their money with premium men's performance wear (including dress shirts and pants for the office). I own a ton of their merch
- Mizzen + Main - By far some of the most comfortable shirts that can be worn in the office and on the golf course
- I had a discount code but not sure if it still works...
- Bird Dogs - the raunchiest bunch of dudes bringing you some unique gym shorts / pants with built in lining for optimized free ballin' action
- Use code "litquid" for some freebies with your order
- Jay Butler - Not gonna lie, these are my go-to loafers when I wanna turn tf up but don't want to scuff the Gucci's. Nonetheless, they're great quality at a more affordable price point
- Allbirds - self explanatory. These are comfortable sneakers. Not for everyone though. Big in startup / tech circles
- Gucci Sleds -If you're looking for some fresh #DealStompers ($870)
Accessories / Misc
- Christopher Cloos Sunglasses - Timeless, elegant frames
- Use code "lit20" for 20% off your order
- Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls - For the biggest golf snob in the family
- Desk lamp - For those late nights in the office
- Smathers & Branson - Preppiest needlepoint belts out there with some great designs (~$175)
- Alexa Echo Show 8 - Help Jeff Bezos complete world domination with your own personal Alexa assistant (honestly prettttty helpful) ($80)
- Tesla CyberTruck - Pre-order a real life Halo warthog ($100 deposit)
P.S. If anyone feeling extra giving this szn... AHEM
Happy holidays from the Litquidity Capital team!