If you're like me, you're a serial procrastinator that can plausibly blame it on being swamped with deal flow expected to close by 12/31. You still need to buy gifts for the family, friends, significant others, your MD, your doorman, the hot HR girl, etc. and need something quick. The list below is a compilation of items that are quality and (hopefully) won't have your recipient giving you a half-assed "wow, thanks this is nice. I'll definitely use this" and then turning around and tossing it in the junk closet.
- LitCap x Yellow Label - I've partnered up with Yellow Label this year to put out merch on quality material (not trying to have see through, paper thin tees that are everywhere). We've sold through 2 initial drops of 2 tee designs and reserved only a handful for the holidays. See below for the two options. Once these are sold, we won't be rerunning these designs. Available in regular and crop cuts. These are "relaxed" fit, not going for the jacked guido look. 2-3 day shipping so orders are good through 12/18 are best to get in before Christmas
- Rhone - These guys are giving Lululemon a run for their money with premium men's performance wear like workout shirts, joggers, hoodies, and vests that can be worn out or to the gym. I own several Reign Short Sleeves, Hitch Vest, and Commuter Joggers. Orders placed by 12/15 are good for Christmas delivery
- FEAT - Picked up a hoodie and crewneck from their "BlanketBlend" set, they're soft af and got some nice colors to choose from. Great for bumming out on your couch but making you look good while doing so. You've probably seen their ads on IG and FB, they finally got me
Just putting some absolute classics below. Not the biggest book guy but found myself actually reading (and finishing) these at some point so that says something. Prices are for paper backs, but you can also get audiobooks from the links if that's more of your thing.
- Jay Butler - My go-to loafers when it's a warm, sunny summer day and I wanna turn tf up but don't want to scuff the OG Gucci's. Quality shoes at an affordable price point if you're not too big of a brand snob only looking to pay the Gucci premium
- Allbirds - Self explanatory. These are comfortable af. Not for everyone but I've gone through three pairs and will continue to rock these
- Adidas - Just copped some Ultra Boosts for a gym / athleisure outerwear option to diversify away from a concentrated Nike portfolio. They've got 30% off site-wide through 12/13, could be a good safe play
- Amber Jack - The new comfort, hybrid dress shoes on the block ($179)
- Gucci Leather Slipper - Business in the front, party in the back. This has some serious BDE if styled right. ($995)
- J.Crew x Vans - Don't care what anyone says, I fuchs with these white vans. These are the elevated Damn Daniels and only $60
BEER (California Only)
- Litquidity Beer - Check out the official Litquidity lagers and IPAs available through our partner, Eliqs. These are only available for delivery in CA at the moment. Got some special designs made for the holiday szn. Quick delivery turnaround so orders placed before 12/18 should arrive ahead of Christmas. ($32-37 / 12 pack)
- Perfect Practice Putting Mat - Just picked one up on Black Friday, this is a nice 9 ft putting mat that's perfect for putting while on dreadful conference calls
- Chippo Golf Set - Corn hole meets golf. Pretty straightforward
- Guaranteed to arrive by Christmas if ordered by 12/15
- 15% off with code "merrychipmas"
- Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls - Another one for the golf hardos who will only play with these balls. Make them feel less guilty about losing some balls in the water or the woods. One dozen
- Christopher Cloos Sunglasses - Timeless, elegant frames. Featured these on the list last year but think these still make a great gift. They're now out with some blue light lenses which can come in handy for those who've been staring at screens nonstop throughout the pandemic. They also have Tom Brady as their global ambassador so good for any TB12 fans
- Unclear if they will ship in time
- AirPod Pros - For $250, relatively good deal compared to the new AirPod Max that was released for preorder @ $550. Free engraving. (Disclaimer: LitCap holds a position in $AAPL)
- Roomba - ($229). This little robo vacuum is for the lazy bois who can't be bothered to sweep or tidy up the apt. Get 2 and place them on table tops to make beer pong a little more interesting
- Air Fryer - These things are like the George Formans of this current generation. You can throw anything in there with a little seasoning and olive oil and it'll taste good af. Don't know when everyone got one but ask your friends and chances are they already have one
- Disney+ - Since everyone is at home, get someone a Disney+ membership that will also double as you getting one since you'll ask them for the login to stream. (Disclaimer: LitCap holds a position in $DIS)
- Bathtub with Lid - Literally a portable bathtub with a lid
- RESTAURANT GIFT CARDS - Support your favorite restaurants / local businesses by helping them stay afloat as dining options are pulled back due to the spread of covid
For the Ladies
- Mansur Gavriel - Have heard the bucket bag slaps. Mini bucket bags starting at $595
- Rent The Runway - With plans starting at $69/mo (nice), you can rent out several designer items to switch up the zoom outfits and keep things fresh
- Alo - Ladies need no introduction to this yoga clothing brand. Gents, check the website
- Yellow Label Leisure Leggings - I've hooked up some of my lady friends with these and they love em 😤 👌🏼
- Vince Slip-On Sneakers - Classic low profile design. A "Becky" staple.
- I've really been into several names lately. These have gone up significantly since March lows and I predict they will continue to go up in the event of stimulus: $LGMA, $FGN, $BLLS, $CCK. (Not investment advice. Also don't fall for any clown ass stock trading groups or courses from "gurus". Y'all are gonna get smoked when the rug gets pulled)
Happy holidays from the Litquidity Capital team! Send in any suggestions and we'll update the list to help everyone get some thoughtful last minute gifts this year.